"Lord, this humble house we'd keep, sweet with play and calm with sleep. Help us so that we may give beauty to the lives we live. Let Thy bounty and Thy grace shine upon our dwelling place." E. A. Guest

Saturday

She's coming!

Good morning to you, friends.
I am in a such a happy mood today!
The sky is a lovely blue and the sun is shining brightly.
"God is in His heaven and all's right with the world".
Annnddd.......our woodstove arrives this afternoon!
I'll be cooking the Woodman's eggs on it as soon as he installs it.
Looking forward to that day too!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited with you! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear about all your adventures! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun Trish! And perfect for the winter :)

    Enjoy it dear friend :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat!! I can't wait to see a pic of you all using it. And it will be all warm and cozy for you two this winter, perfect.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Trish, I think cooking on the wood stove would be such a great experience. I remember my grandmother cooking on a wood stove, and it seemed to cook much faster than an electric or gas. Looking forward to you sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish, So pleased your STOVE has arrived!!! You must be giddy with installation plans and excitement. Good one Woodman.
    Love
    Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I answered your question on "eating the Master's way" about cost.

    Praying you are having a blessed day! ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete