"Lord, this humble house we'd keep, sweet with play and calm with sleep. Help us so that we may give beauty to the lives we live. Let Thy bounty and Thy grace shine upon our dwelling place." E. A. Guest

Friday

Fun and frugality

Good morning, world!
Hope you are having a lovely day, wherever you are and, whatever you're doing today.
I've decided to use this blog space for some fun from now on!
The Woodman and I are still moving in the direction of the 'simple life' and enjoying what we are learning along the way,
but I've come to realise that I need an outlet for relaxation and a new interest of mine..
  Prim style decorating!
I've fallen in love with candles in jars and quirky cloth dolls, lol!
As someone who is at times far too serious, this 'Country Chook' is looking forward to a bit of frivolity - as well as finding new ways to use some of our vintage collections instead of getting rid of them.
Frugal and fun...sounds good to me!


prim blessings! ..Trish

3 comments:

  1. I like prim too! I don't have a lot of collectables, but I enjoy the few pieces I have.
    Prim blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with prim, and by this you mean primitive - right?

    I like it also, but my husband doesn't think to have it around :)

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! So pleased to 'meet' you thru blogging! I love prim decorating and crafting for relaxation and FUN! It's great to share with other likeminded people!
    I know I'm going to love following your blog - everything's so pretty!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete