I'm joining Gae again for her weekly home-loving meme, which she graciously hosts to help us focus on our tasks for the coming week.
But I have to tell you..today is so cold and grey, that it's very hard for me to move away from the warm wood-fire to do the housework!
Snow is forecast for our area of eastern Australia, and our mountain is doing it's best to beckon it right now, brrr!
So this means..I must put in real effort to get on with the job of taking care of my home :-)
My goals for the coming week will be:
1. to keep on top of the laundry - especially with this unpredictable weather.
2. spend more time reading the Word of God.
3. make sure I have the pantry stocked up with goodies for the Woodman.
4. pay the electricty bill ( I can't wait to get solar connected!).
5. pray for all my friends who are going through a rough time this week.
6. make cheesecake for tomorrow (Shavuot).
Sending blessings from my home to yours ..Trish