I've been out of routine with this wonderful little reminder that dear Gae provides us with so faithfully!
So hopefully I will be back on track with it from now on :-)
I have a real need this week to:
1. cull more things around the house and open up some space.
2. start preparing the spare rooms for my family who are coming to stay
3. get to bed at a decent time ie. before 10pm
4. watch my food intake and not indulge so much in heavy wintery dishes
5. pray, pray and pray some more!
6. read my Bible consistently and 'religiously' at the set times I need to have in place to bring balance into my days.
Gae suggests we look at 4-6 very do-able things every week that enhances the peace, organisation and care of our homes and families.
If you'd like to join her just click on the button below..you'll be very welcome!