My- how the days are flying by me at the moment!
With family staying and hubby's erratic schedule, I've got out of routine lately.
I have missed a couple of weeks of joining dear Gae for her Hearts for Home meme..
today is the day to catch up again lol!
My homekeeping focus this coming week is going to be on..
1. harvesting the vegies that ready in the garden
2. helping the Woodman as he attends to sundry things that need fixing around the house
3. taking the hem up on curtains that are too long for the dining room window
4. Throwing out paperwork that is no longer needed and decluttering the filing cabinet
5. preparing the bathroom for the installation of a new vanity and basin
6. praying for clear guidance in my decision-making over the coming days
There is always something to tend to when you are a homekeeper.
I pray that I give my full attention and best effort to each task this week and - with God's help - improve my level of commitment to creating and maintaining a pleasant home for my loved ones.