"Lord, this humble house we'd keep, sweet with play and calm with sleep. Help us so that we may give beauty to the lives we live. Let Thy bounty and Thy grace shine upon our dwelling place." E. A. Guest

Saturday

Spring Blossoms

Hello dear friends,
It's a lovely Spring day 'down under',
with big blue skies and warm sun,
and fragrant blossoms wafting on gentle breezes.


 I want to share some it's pink prettiness from my garden with you today.


 Daisies and Rhododendrons and Azaleas...


dark pink ones..


and soft pastels


All too soon, they will finish their beautiful flowering..
 fall in gentle flurries like snow..
carpeting the ground beneath with the last of their Spring loveliness .

***

8 comments:

  1. Oh my Trish...what beauty you have my sweet friend!

    Here in the mountains, everything has its own beauty of deep russets and browns.

    love,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your photos are beautiful.

    I have enjoyed seeing them today
    we are having rain in Ireland
    so I am quite envious of your good weather!

    Happy weekend.

    Fiona @ www.raindropsanddaisys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, I am so glad to meet you.
    Your garden is so pretty, things are turning to fall colors here.
    I wonder sometimes how much more beautiful Heaven is when God gave us such beauty here.
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring blooms really!?! Wow, that is such a beautiful sight to see. We are in the colours of yellow, browns, and reads. Still pretty but oh so different.

    Hee he thank you for agreeing I don't look good in blue, lol.

    Today is a slow day and I am thankful for that!

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly have a lovely garden. I do so enjoy seeing other people's ideas for their yards/gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm visiting from Pink Saturday. Your flowers are totally beautiful!

    I must tell you, I am a bit envious of you that spring is just beginning. I am a warm weather gal, so the fact that we Northern hemisphere people are getting into fall, then winter, is a sorrow to me. I wish I had the money to live in the northern hemisphere from April to September, and then "Down Under" from October through March. That would be just about perfect for me.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. Also, I love your header!!

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring there.... Autumn here...such beauty in both seasons....so amazing....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trish, this is so awesome for me to see these beautiful flowers in your garden, as we have just put all of our perennials to bed for the winter. Enjoy your gardens they are so beautiful.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete