Leaves are unfurling and flowers budding on the branches of trees awakening from Winter's sleep.
Life is getting busier in the backyard!
Plants are growing and the bees and butterflies are visiting more and more.
Native birds are congregating near the chookyard to feed on scattered seed ..the gleanings of the field!
Our days of longer sunlight are drawing us outside to soak in the warmth and sit quietly under the arbor.
There's work to be done.. vegies to plant out.. weeds to cull.. a path to be laid.
But there's also time to sit.
To take in the rhythm of a slower life.
Time to just.. be.
My Hearts for Home focus this week will be:
1. planning which summer vegies to plant out next
2. dealing with the leaf curl on the nectrine tree
3. remembering to keep fresh water up to the hens now that the days are warmer
4. trying to get outdoors for some much needed exercise
5. changing the bedlinens over to lighter weight sheets and covers
6. spend more time in my prayer-closet ..much to give thanks for and folks that need upholding!
You can join Gae for her wonderful meme here ~ Hearts for Home!