"Lord, this humble house we'd keep, sweet with play and calm with sleep. Help us so that we may give beauty to the lives we live. Let Thy bounty and Thy grace shine upon our dwelling place." E. A. Guest

Tuesday

American Heritage Shop


What a great shop this would be to visit!
I'd love to spend time browsing through the wonderful things on offer there.
My hubby found this fantastic site last night, and is all inspired to have a go at making some of the timber items from their catalogue!
I don't call him "The Woodman" for nothing, you know lol!
It was exciting to see that they'll post orders to Australia - they sure have some great books that caught our eye .
Wonder what treasure my hubby will make first...?


I quite fancy this quilt rack for starters!!
:-D

1 comment:

  1. Lovely video Trish! Thank you for sharing it. I also love the rustic simplicity of primitive design - I especially love the blue painted woods!
    Although I'd like to be, I'm unable to be much of a primitives purist in my home because my husband has been blessed with a few Victorian family heirloom pieces that we would never part with, unless our sons wanted them in their homes.

    I mix it all together and call it good - lol!
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete