"Lord, this humble house we'd keep, sweet with play and calm with sleep. Help us so that we may give beauty to the lives we live. Let Thy bounty and Thy grace shine upon our dwelling place." E. A. Guest

Friday

photo-a-day combo 2

Day 11:  Door
photo-a-day June 2012

I took the photo of this horse and carriage shed last Sunday when we visited the historic village of Rockley.
I love the bright yellow painted timber doors against the old corrugated iron.

Day 10:  best bit of your weekend
photo-a-day June 2012

Getting a beautiful birthday card and gift from my husband and family, yesterday!

Day 9:  Your view today
photo-a-day June 2012

Watching "Talkin' Bout Your Generation" tonight - one of our favourite fun quiz shows!

Day 8: 6 o'clock
photo-a-day June 2012

Chicken, mushrooms, pototoe wedges and gravy cooking on the stove.
6pm is dinner time in our home!



Day 7:  Drink
Photo-a-day June 2012

It's a good thing I like the taste of these little bottles of pro-biotics!
I'm still drinking them to compensate for the anti-biotics I've been on lately for a recurring dental problem :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment