"Lord, this humble house we'd keep, sweet with play and calm with sleep. Help us so that we may give beauty to the lives we live. Let Thy bounty and Thy grace shine upon our dwelling place." E. A. Guest

Friday

Photo-a-day combo


Day 6:   Hat
The back view of one of my favourite hats.
I love it's grey woven shape and large pale pink bow :-)

Day 5:   Sign
A sign in the old flour mill museum.
At first, I though it sounded quite fore-boding
but now I think it speaks of equality
and common justice for all who worked at the mill.

Day 4:   Close up
Close-up pic I took of some lichen moss on a rusty old wheel.
I think it looks like there is a little man dangling in mid air!


Day 3:   On your plate.
A hearty bowl of hot lambshank and vegetable soup to warm myself up with.

Day 1 & 2:   Morning...Empty
The morning was grey and rainy.
And very quiet!
Good  for contemplating the empty candleholder and chairs at my table.

Hello everyone,
this month I am doing a photo-a-day project for June :-)
Barb and I decided to have some fun and join in with the others who are following the daily prompts created by Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim
The aim is not to post super-professional photos, but to just enjoy being a little creative by snapping whatever seems to fit our personal interpretations of the daily prompts!
Fun! -that's what it's all about!

To follow along with Barb's photo-a-day entries you can pop over and visit her
at  Barb's Random Things

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish ,
    I love the way you have set this blog up.
    Your photos are so good
    God Bless
    Barb
    XXX

    ReplyDelete